Fildena Super Active
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most terrible issues today among men, and this is the reason they keep looking for the best medicine to put an end to this issue. In this regard, Fildena Super Active is a top-grade medicine. Sildenafil helps in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. The drug belongs to a group of medicines, Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors helping in preventing enzymes Phosphodiesterase type-5 from acting too quickly.
What happens when an individual takes Sildenafil Citrate?
- Erectile Dysfunction needs treatment of blood flow towards the penis throughout sexual stimulation.
- Sildenafil helps treat PAH by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs allowing smooth blood flow.
What’s the method to take Sildenafil for the best results?
Swallow the whole tablet with water or juice. Moreover, for Erectile Dysfunction, take Sildenafil on an empty stomach.
How long does it takes for the effects of Fildena Super Active to show off?
- Expect generic Sildenafil to start the hardening erections after around 30-45 minutes of ingesting a pill. The use of this pill will show the results only when you do the drug on a repetitive basis.
- Once you stop using Fildena tablets, you will feel difficulties in gaining penile hardness.
- Use the pill regularly to bring you erections only till the time generic Sildenafil stays active, around 6 hours.
- Hearing Impairment –a patient with erectile dysfunction taking Fildena 150 may have irregular hearing.
- Restlessness – Chances of encountering difficulties.
- Vision Issue – A patient with erectile dysfunction, after taking Fildena, may experience altered vision.
- Affected Urinary tract–An individual transgressing with Fildena might encounter shots of Urinary tract disease.
- Drug Interactions
- Avoid the following drugs while consuming Fildena Super Active:
- -Medicines with Nitrates
- -Alpha-adrenergic blocking agents, including Doxazosin
- -Aspirin (Acetyl Salicylic Acid)
- -CYP3A4 inhibitors, including Ketoconazole, Erythromycin, and Cimetidine
- -HIV protease inhibitors, including Saquinavir and Ritonavir
- Disease Interaction
- Avoid taking this medication while you are suffering from:
- -Blood cell disorders, including sickle cell anemia and leukemia
- -Blindness in one or both eyes and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- -Allergy: Do not consume this capsule when you have any allergy to sildenafil or other inactive ingredients of Fildena Super Active
- -Liver or kidney disease
- -Cardiac disease
- -Peyronie’s disease
- Food Interactions
While consuming the Super Active Fildena, one must avoid food and beverages, such as:
- -Meals high in fat
- -Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- -Alcohol and Marijuana
Store Fildena Super Active at room temperature of 15 to 30 degrees Celsius. Ensure that it does not come in contact with heat, light, and moisture, as there will be chances of loss of its efficiency.
Considerations taking sildenafil
Sildenafil causes low blood pressure. Such an effect is observable usually within 1–2 hours after taking it. In case you have low blood pressure, other medical issues, or a history of heart attack or stroke, talk with your healthcare professional regarding whether you should take sildenafil. Don’t take sildenafil if you’ve had an allergic reaction to Fildena Super Active or any inactive ingredients. Also, don’t take sildenafil in case you’re not healthy enough for sexual activity. If you have any questions regarding whether you’re fit enough for sex, ensure that you discuss the same with the healthcare provider.
Viagra is often responsible for causing adverse reactions when taken with other medications–– including over-the-counter and prescription medicines. Tell your healthcare provider about any drugs taken before starting sildenafil. One should not take Sildenafil and other PDE5 inhibitors with nitrates, including the prescription medications for chest pain (like nitroglycerin) as well as the recreational drug amyl nitrite, also referred to as “poppers.” Taking sildenafil with nitrates is responsible for causing a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Certain drugs are also responsible for posing an impact on the CYP3A4 enzyme in the liver—responsible for breaking down sildenafil. Also referred to as CYP34A inhibitors, these drugs allow sildenafil to stick around longer, increasing its concentration and the risk of side effects.
Experts already believe around 30–50 million American men have suffered from ED at some point. This condition happens at any age and turns out to be quite common as men get older. By the 40s, a man encounters about a 40% chance of having experienced ED at some point. To put an end to this suffering to some extent, ensure taking this pill and avoid embarrassment in bed. More Product Click Here : Our Pill Shop